Educational platforms present more than two thousand proposals in free online courses each month, combining new programs with better conversions of popular MOOCs.
To make your task easier, we have selected the best free online courses, taught by more than 100 international universities and other institutions, to be held in April. For example, you will find series of courses from Microsoft, Linux Foundation, IDB, among other organizations.
All courses have the possibility of taking them for free, and in some cases, it will be necessary to choose a full course, without a certificate, or only an audit, to access this option.
Remember that all the information related to the course you choose, you will find it by following the corresponding link, which will direct you to the original educational platform.
Physics and Engineering
- Railway Engineering: An Integral ApproachTUDelft 7 weeks
- Introduction to Systems EngineeringUNSW Australia 9 weeks
- Mastering Quantum Mechanics Part 2: Quantum DynamicsMIT 5 weeks
- Introduction to Manufacturing SystemsMIT 8 weeks
- Engineering: Building with NatureTUDelft 5 weeks
- Origins – Formation of the Universe, Solar System, Earth and LifeCopenhagen University 12 weeks
- Introduction to Satellite CommunicationsInstitut Mines-Tlcom 6 weeks
- Mastering bitumen for better roads and innovative applicationscole des Ponts ParisTech 4 weeks
- Nanotechnology and Nanosensors, Part1Technion 5 weeks
- Nanotechnology and Nanosensors, Part2Technion 5 weeks
- From the Big Bang to Dark Energy Tokyo University 4 weeks
- Wireless Communications for EverybodyYonsei University 6 weeks
- Greening the Economy: Sustainable CitiesLund University 5 weeks
- Ecosystem Services: a Method for Sustainable Development University of Geneva 5 weeks
- Particle Physics: an Introduction University of Geneva 8 weeks
- Climate Change and Water in Mountains: A Global ConcernUniversity of Geneva 5 weeks
- Simulation and modeling of natural processesUniversity of Geneva 8 weeks
- Our Earth: Its Climate, History, and ProcessesUniversity of Manchester 5 weeks
- Introduction to Molecular SpectroscopyUniversity of Manchester 4weeks
- Wood Science: Beyond Building University of West Virginia 4 weeks
- Sustainable Agricultural Land Management University of Florida 8 weeks
- Robotics: Aerial RoboticsUniversity of Pennsylvania 4 weeks
- Robotics: Computational Motion PlanningUniversity of Pennsylvania 4 weeks
- Robotics: MobilityUniversity of Pennsylvania 4 weeks
- Statistical Molecular Thermodynamics University of Minnesota 9 weeks
- Fundamentals of Digital Image and Video Processing Northwestern University 12 weeks
- Modern Robotics, Course 1: Foundations of Robot Motion
- Astronomy: Exploring Time and SpaceUniversity of Arizona 11 weeks
- Biosphere 2 Science for the Future of Our Planet University of Arizona 9 weeks
- Understanding Einstein: The Special Theory of Relativity Stanford University 8 weeks
- Our Earth’s Future American Museum of Natural History 5 weeks
- Nanotechnology: A Makers Course Duke University 8 weeks
- Machine Design Part II Georgia Institute of Technology 5 weeks
- Introduction to ElectronicsGeorgia Institute of Technology 7 weeks
- Material Behavior Georgia Institute of Technology 6 weeks
- Applications in Engineering MechanicsGeorgia Institute of Technology 5 weeks
- Materials Data Sciences and Informatics Georgia Institute of Technology 5 weeks
- Engineering Systems in Motion: Dynamics of Particles and Bodies in 2D Motion Georgia Institute of Technology 7 weeks
- Mechanics of Materials I: Fundamentals of Stress & Strain and Axial LoadingGeorgia Institute of Technology 5 weeks
- Advanced Engineering Systems in Motion: Dynamics of Three Dimensional (3D) Motion Georgia Institute of Technology 6 weeks
- Mechanics of Materials IV: Deflections, Buckling, Combined Loading & Failure TheoriesGeorgia Institute of Technology 2 weeks
- Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review Georgia Institute of Technology 8 weeks
- Material Processing Georgia Institute of Technology 2 weeks
- Converter CircuitsUniversity of Colorado 4 weeks
- Converter ControlUniversity of Colorado 4 weeks
- Advanced Converter Control Techniques University of Colorado 4 weeks
- Magnetics for Power Electronic Converters University of Colorado 4 weeks
- Introduction to Embedded Systems Software and Development Environments University of Colorado 4 weeks
- The Evolving UniverseCaltech 5 weeks
- The Science of the Solar System Caltech 10 weeks
- Global Warming II: Create Your Own Models in PythonUniversity of Chicago 5 weeks
- The Effect of Fires on People, Property and the Environment University of Maryland 6 weeks
Business and Entrepreneurship
Economy and Finance
Laws and Law
- Ecclesiastical Law of the StateUniversity of cantabria 6 weeks Analyze different aspects of the right of religious freedom, taking into account different scenarios.
Arts and Humanities
- Calligraphy and paleography: historical spaces for study and practiceUniversity Carlos III of Madrid 6 weeksA practical and exciting course for those interested in Hispanic manuscript culture (IX – XIX).
- Postmodern Theater IIUNED 4 weeks Origins of the post-dramatic theater, as well as its references.
- Introduction to music productionBerklee 6 weeks Analyze the different facets of music production.
- Song compositionBerklee 6 weeksTips and tools to compose songs.
- Jazz improvisationBerklee 6 weeks Analyze the basic concepts of improvisation.
- Gabriel Garca Mrquez between power, history and loveUniversity of the Andes 8 weeks Analyze chronologically some of the works of Gabriel Garca Mrquez.
- The Valley of the KingsAutonomous University of Barcelona 8 weeks Analyze the history and evolution of the dynasties XVIII-XX of the New Egyptian Empire.
- Aboriginal Worldviews and EducationUniversity of Toronto 6 weeks Analyze different social, cultural and historical aspects of aboriginal education.
- Design Thinking for Leading and LearningMIT 6 weeksHow to implement design thinking to enhance teaching in classrooms.
- Big Data and EducationUniversity of Pennsylvania 8 weeksAbout the potential of data in education.
- The Place of Music in 21st Century EducationUniversity of Sydney 5 weeksInvites you to reflect on the role of digital technologies in education.
Linux Foundation Courses:
Health and Medicine
Biology and Natural Sciences
- The future depends on youUniversity of cantabria 5 weeks Provides techniques and tools to analyze and manage our internal and external resources, to lead our lives.
- Work to be happyAustral University 4 weeks This course invites reflection, and provides tools and tips to apply in different scenarios that occur in our daily lives.
- How to speak well in publicUniversitat Autnoma de Barcelona 5 weeksImpart resources and tips to improve public speaking.
You will find more options in our Educational Resources section.