You can have Internet and Wifi in a second residence for 3 euros per month

Many times we think about having a security camera connected in our second residence, or in the grandparents’ house, or in the house that we have inherited but that we only visit once a year … the problem is that those houses do not usually have Internet, and most of the security cameras need to be connected to transmit what they are capturing, to emit alerts and others.

In fact, it is no longer just about security cameras, sometimes we simply want our grandparents to have WiFi to be able to communicate with them, and if they cannot pay the fee for a standard connection, we have to find a solution.

That is the reason why we have decided to make this video, to show that there is the option of buying an additional card, linked to our SIM, that sucks up our amount of data, so that if we have an unlimited data contract, we can offer Internet in another residence without problem.

As you can see in the video, it is necessary to do two things:

– Hire an additional card linked to our number, which shares our data. – Buy a router that accepts SIM card, so that you do not need a fiber optic cable or anything similar. In this way, the router will obtain coverage with the card and emit a WiFi signal for the devices that surround it (security camera, grandparents’ mobile or whatever).

As we indicated in the video comments, the router can be purchased for about 70 euros, while the extra card plans depend on the operator, ranging between 3 and 5 euros.

Of course, it is important that the router is installed somewhere with good 4G coverage, otherwise it will be a waste of time: the signal will not have enough power or quality to offer WiFi.

Back to top button

Ad blocker detected

You must remove the AD BLOCKER to continue using our website THANK YOU